I decided the place needed a house Dalek, so I started 3D printing one in the past couple of weeks. Jack has helped put together some parts of the print. This is the current progress, I am currently waiting on some parts to be able to make his gun, eye stalk and plunger system. I designed a bracket system to hold two servos and a stepper motor to rotate the head and move the gun and plunger. The next part will be to create the motorized base for the interior to hold the wheel and gear systems. Once that is completed I can move onto the Arduino firmware to handle all of the controls. I need a speaker and a SD card so that I can load up some audio. Exterminate!